Knitscene Spring 2016
Start the new year right with 21 knitting patterns from Knitscene Spring 2016! Get all-season sweater patterns, sweet knitted accessories, and knits designed to go anywhere. Plus, learn the secrets to easily creating vertical stripes on your knitting. It's all here in Knitscene Spring 2016!
New year, new knitting patterns! It's time to plant the seeds of your 2016 knitted wardrobe, and Knitscene Spring 2016 is here to help. We've collected 21 fresh and fabulous knitting patterns to jump start your knitting needles after the holidays.
This Knitscene issue blends vintage fashion with utilitarian forms in 20 brand-new patterns. Plus, a special look at one of Interweave's all-new books includes an excerpted pattern.
In this issue you'll find:
- 4 brand-new patterns from featured designer Andrea Rangel, including the Salcantay Cowl—you'll want to cast on for this immediately!
- 8 knitting patterns to show off your feminine side with retro-inspired fashion
- 8 other patterns built around this season's hot trend, plaid and gingham fabrics
- A sneak peek at Alex Capshaw-Taylor's couture knitting book, Dressed in Knits, with a sample sock pattern to knit
- Kate Atherley highlights the importance of a well-packed notions case, while Amy Christoffers explains the difference between picking up stitches and picking up and knitting stitches
- A super simple way to create vertical stripes in your knitting
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Editors of Knitscene Magazine|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
Write Your Own Review