Knitscene Presents 5 Next Step Sweaters
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Ready to take your sweater knitting to the next level? This follow up to our popular Easy Seamless Sweaters to Knit eBook is the perfect compilation to ease into more intermediate sweater knitting. This collection will have you knitting easy colorwork patterns, simple lace knitting patterns, and just a small taste of seaming a sleeve cap.
- Breton Girl by Kat Coyleis worked in pieces from the bottom up with easy stripes. This construction introduces knitters to the basic drop-shoulder sleeve, one of the easiest to seam!
- Cactus Blossom by Kate Jacksonis knit from the bottom up for a seamless circular yoke with easy colorwork knitting. Let the yarn do all the colorwork in this seamless sweater!
- Cypress Raglan by Amy Christoffersstarts at the bottom and works up to an easy lace chart and raglan sleeves.
- Humboldt Raglan by Alexandra Virgielis another easy bottom-up raglan sweater with a trio of lace columns running up the front.
- Mie Pullover by Sarah Fama is worked from the bottom up in reverse stockinette stitch (purling all the stitches on the right side) with small textural details at the sides. Small sleeve caps are great for practicing your seaming skills.
Plus, you'll get tips from Knitscene editor Amy Palmer on how to substitute yarn!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|