Knitscene Fall 2015 Digital Edition
Celebrate 10 years of Knitscene with the special anniversary Knitscene Fall 2015. This issue features 22 knitting patterns perfect for fall!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Ten years ago, the very first Knitscene was published, pulling together fun, hip, and easy to knit knitting projects into a stellar collection. With the launch of our Knitscene Fall 2015 issue, we’re continuing the traditions started by Pam Allen and company and bringing you 22 knitting patterns to inspire you to pick up those needles!
In this issue you'll find:
- Eight completely seamless garments, including a four-piece designer collection from Mari Chiba
- An introduction to brioche knitting from Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark and five projects ranging from easy brioche knitting patterns for beginners to more advanced brioche knitting patterns
- Five projects knit in the season's best yarns
- Six knitting patterns inspired by style icons of the 1970s, featuring sweaters from Cecily Glowik MacDonald and Michele Wang
- An exclusive sock knitting pattern from designer Kate Atherley's new book, Custom Socks—only available in this issue of Knitscene!
- A Knitscene retrospective of the first ten years
- A brand-new department called Pattern Play, in which Kate Atherley breaks down the ins and outs of how to read knitting patterns
PLUS: To celebrate our ten year anniversary, 10 lucky Knitscene readers will have a chance to win an incredible prize package featuring today's top knitting tools and yarns! Details available in the issue.
Get your copy of Knitscene Fall 2015 today and find your knitting inspiration!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
- Great selection of patterns
- Big sarf
- Really like the big scarf on the cover and I buy it immediatly! (Posted on 9/15/2016)