Knit Unexpected Cables: Reversible, Traveling, Infinite, & More
Knit Unexpected Cables: Reversible, Traveling, Infinites & More
Video Companion to the book, Unexpected Cables: Feminine Knitted Garments Featuring Modern Cable Knitting
With Heather Zoppetti
Join Unexpected Cables author and instructor Heather Zoppetti and explore some of the more unusual and interesting cable techniques. This video tutorial is a great compliment to her book Unexpected Cables: Feminine Knitted Garments Featuring Modern Cable Knitting. While it’s not necessary to work from the book to learn from this tutorial, you’ll be able to tackle any of the cables you’ll find in the book once you complete this video workshop. Then, take what you learn and apply Heather’s helpful techniques to any cable project.
With Knit Unexpected Cables video tutorial you’ll learn:
- How to work two types of reversible cables using ribbing
- How to knit traveling cables
- How Heather manages multiple cable needles used at the same time in one project and
- How to knit infinite cables that appear to spring out of nowhere from the fabric and disappear again.
With this tutorial, you’ll become a cable knitting expert!
Learn about Heather Zoppetti:
Heather Zoppetti is a knitwear designer, instructor, and author of Everyday Lace (Interweave, 2014) and Unexpected Cables (Interweave, 2015). Her patterns have been featured in Interweave Knits, Knitscene, and Jane Austen Knits, and by yarn companies such as Manos del Uruguay, Baah Yarns, The Alpaca Yarn Company, Reywa Fibers, and Universal Yarns. She is the owner and founder of Stitch Sprouts, a yarn and pattern distribution company. Heather lives and teaches in Lancaster, PA.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- If you know nothing about cables, this is helpful.
- I expected more. I already know something about knitting cables, and I didn't learn much new. I guess I expected more for the price. (Posted on 2/5/2016)