Knit Stitch Dictionary
Knit Stitch Dictionary: 250 Essential Stitiches is an excellent reference guide for 250 of the most popular, fresh, and customizable knit stitches with both written and charted instructional examples.
This product is not available for purchase outside of North America
New and experienced knitters alike, Knit Stitch Dictionaryoffers 250 stitches with detailed written and charted instructions for any and all who like design customization or are looking for inspiration beyond patterns.
This fresh and pretty collection of basic knit and purl stitches, eyelets and lace; cables; traveling and twisted stitches; bobbles, puffs and clusters; slip stitches; chevrons, ripples and waves, tucks and ruffles, and colorwork patterns can be your go-to reference for basic knitting skills, such as joining yarn, casting on and binding off, and forming basic stitches, along with a useful key for all abbreviations and symbols used. A vibrant inspiration for all knitters, Knit Stitch Dictionary offers excellent and valuable instruction for any experience level.
|Number Of Pages||192|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- rating service
- this book took quite a while to get to me wish the service was faster havent read it yet but it looks wonderful.ty (Posted on 7/10/2016)
- Easy to follow for beginner. Good reference book. (Posted on 5/30/2016)
- What every knitter needs!
- I have a much older stitch dictionary that belonged to my mother...it's heavy! I tuck this one in my knitting bag and it goes with me. My knitting friends often ask me for new stitch ideas and now I'm ready. (Posted on 3/19/2015)
- Great purchase Beautiful book.. (Posted on 3/16/2015)
- This book is an excellent addition for any stitch library. The author provides clear instructions for both charted and written patterns and gives detailed descriptions for what each pattern should resemble when finished. Good suggestions and information about yarn and needles, too. I recommend it for beginner and experienced alike. And, it is nice to have a book "hot off the press"! (Posted on 2/19/2015)
I've been wanting a book like this for years! It just arrived in today's mail; so I haven't actually used it yet, but I have leafed through and It's wonderful.
Best gift I've bought myself in ages. (Posted on 2/18/2015)