Knit Stitch Dictionary
Knit Stitch Dictionary: 250 Essential Stitiches is an excellent reference guide for 250 of the most popular, fresh, and customizable knit stitches with both written and charted instructional examples.
This product is not available for purchase outside of North America
New and experienced knitters alike, Knit Stitch Dictionaryoffers 250 stitches with detailed written and charted instructions for any and all who like design customization or are looking for inspiration beyond patterns.
This fresh and pretty collection of basic knit and purl stitches, eyelets and lace; cables; traveling and twisted stitches; bobbles, puffs and clusters; slip stitches; chevrons, ripples and waves, tucks and ruffles, and colorwork patterns can be your go-to reference for basic knitting skills, such as joining yarn, casting on and binding off, and forming basic stitches, along with a useful key for all abbreviations and symbols used. A vibrant inspiration for all knitters, Knit Stitch Dictionary offers excellent and valuable instruction for any experience level.
|Number Of Pages||192|
- rating service
- this book took quite a while to get to me wish the service was faster havent read it yet but it looks wonderful.ty (Posted on 7/10/2016)
- Easy to follow for beginner. Good reference book. (Posted on 5/30/2016)
- What every knitter needs!
- I have a much older stitch dictionary that belonged to my mother...it's heavy! I tuck this one in my knitting bag and it goes with me. My knitting friends often ask me for new stitch ideas and now I'm ready. (Posted on 3/19/2015)
- Great purchase Beautiful book.. (Posted on 3/16/2015)
- This book is an excellent addition for any stitch library. The author provides clear instructions for both charted and written patterns and gives detailed descriptions for what each pattern should resemble when finished. Good suggestions and information about yarn and needles, too. I recommend it for beginner and experienced alike. And, it is nice to have a book "hot off the press"! (Posted on 2/19/2015)
I've been wanting a book like this for years! It just arrived in today's mail; so I haven't actually used it yet, but I have leafed through and It's wonderful.
Best gift I've bought myself in ages. (Posted on 2/18/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org