knit.purl Fall/Winter 2015 Digital Edition
Once again, knit.purl turns to accessibly high-end knitwear with sleek, wearable, modern designs worked in luxe materials and finished with a couture polish. Mix and match over 24 different projects such as cowl scarfs and knit sweaters.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
knit.purl Fall/Winter 2015
knit.purl steps forward this Fall with style! In this issue, the project collections focus on sleek menswear-styled fabrics; minimalistic Desert Modern tunics and accessories; and projects that utilize the popular gradient yarns to full effect.
With a focus on modern and contemporary style, you’ll never feel outdated with these hand knit projects. In this issue, you can explore knitting in new and innovative ways through the many projects offered. Knit cowls, hats, cardigans and sweaters are waiting to be made! Along with various projects, the Fall 2015 edition of knit.purl includes articles on all things knitting: everything from fiber trends to designer secrets. Get the scoop now!
Download your copy of knit.purl today!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
- Not only for myself, but some wonderful gifts.
- Even though I recently purchased and as of yet have not had the time to begin a project, when I purchased I could not decide on any one design. I generally like to purchase something new when I'm getting near to the end of finishing one. It gives me the time to plan ahead and not too rush into something. (Posted on 11/7/2016)
- Best one yet!
- I was disappointed when this magazine changed its name as the edgy designs I loved seemed to get lost in the transition. However, this issue is full of wonderful patterns and I can't decide what to make first! Hopefully, Knit.purl will continue to delight and surprise for a long time to come. (Posted on 1/5/2016)
- Excellent Purchase
- Beautifully illustrated designs throughout with easy to read instructions. Excellent value with something for everyone in this edition. I can't wait to begin knitting my way through this edition! (Posted on 12/30/2015)
- Really excellent
- Full of beautiful designs that make you want to get started straight away. Have bought loads of yarn but have to finish my current project first. Most of the designs have very generous sizing and the instructions are very clear. Highly recommend! (Posted on 9/12/2015)