Keum Boo Panel Bracelet
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Keum boo is the practice of adding pure gold foil to sterling or fine silver. This eye-catching bracelet is an ideal project for trying this ancient technique.
Finished Size: 7"
- 22-gauge fine silver sheet, 5" x 1"
- 16-gauge sterling silver wire
- 23K keum boo foil, 1" x 1"
- 8mm sterling silver jump rings, 8
- 8mm sterling lobster clasp
- Beehive kiln w/brass top plate or electric hot plate with solid, flat heating surface
- Curved metal burnisher (optional: agate burnisher)
- Small straight scissors
- Flat file
- Cross-locking tweezers
- Chain-nose pliers, 2 pair
- Round-nose pliers
- Flush cutters
- Hole-punch pliers
- Soft brass bristle brush
- Bench block and pad
- Chasing hammer
- Rolling mill (optional)
- Brass pattern sheet (optional)
- Bracelet mandrel
- Delrin or nylon hammer
Metalwork, wire work, keum boo
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire Jewelry, December 2015/January 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|