Jewelry Stringing, Winter 2016
Shine all winter and beyond with jewelry projects that range from fun and functional to party perfect!
You'll love this if:
- You are looking for jewelry-making projects that showcase the latest trends in fashion and jewelry.
- You want to be inspired to try new jewelry-making techniques and incorporate new materials in your jewelry designs.
Sparkle from head to toe this season and beyond with party perfect jewelry designs in the Winter 2016 issue of Jewelry Stringing magazine. Advance your love of jewelry-making and your skills with 75 stunning DIY projects you can't wait to make. Practice your jewelry-making technique as you create thoughtful gifts for your loved ones by turning everyday objects including headbands, key chains, and book marks into stylish treasures. Plus, learn how to prepare for jewelry shows with expert tips and tricks from successful entrepreneur Lara Holland. Whether you love glitzy glamour or bohemian-chic jewelry projects, you're sure to be inspired!
Order your copy of Jewelry Stringing, Winter 2016 today to:
- Light up any room with the sparkly, metallic, and reflecting statement necklaces in the Mirror, Mirror project feature.
- Embrace the softness and subtle beauty of a rustic winter with jewelry projects featuring weathered hues.
- Learn how to create freeform wire-wrapped bails with helpful examples from six jewelry designers.
- Create an affordable and adorable necklace with purple and green gemstones in Beading on a Shoestring.
- And more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|