Jewelry Stringing Spring 2016 Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this issue if:
- You like matte hues and feminine jewelry, as well as over 70 jewelry projects!
- You want wearable jewelry for under $25
- The themes of contemporary talisman, the secret garden, and sugar coated jewelry excites you!
Blossom with delicate jewelry designs this spring, and don't be scared to play with pops of color! With more than 70 designs, you won't be able to resist the urge to create flowery necklaces, dazzling earrings, and bright bracelets. However, the matte trend has been booming, and the sugar coated jewelry you can create features pretty pastels and floral colors. Mix old with new when you design personal talismans. Then, expand your jewelry workbench and explore mixed-media designs that use easy cold connections, resin and more. This issue also introduces a new column, "Leather Style," so you can discover inspiration for your next project! Whether you want to grow your wire working skills or have fun with innovative designs, the spring color issue will help you plant jewelry making roots for your future projects!
Download your copy of Spring 2016 Jewelry Stringing Magazine today to:
- Create affordable designs that feature matte trends, contemporary patterns, and mixed-media material
- Work with fun and original material, such as resin, duct tape, riveting, and cold connections
- Learn how value and hue affect your jewelry making, and then design floral necklaces, such as the Rose Blush by Candie Cooper, The Tortoise & the Orchid by Martha Thomas, and Rock Candy by Karlin Jones
- Mix history with contemporary designs, while creating customizable jewelry pieces that showcase your sense of magic and mystery
- Design over 19 bracelets that have dewy finishes and work with your wire skills
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|