Jewelry Stringing, Summer 2016
Find dozens of fun, flirty, colorful DIY projects to make just in time for summer!
You’ll love this if:
- You like making and wearing relaxed vintage-style jewelry from the Vintage Summer collection
- Your style is on-trend with the hottest color for summer: Papaya
- You want to expand your jewelry-making skills beyond basic stringing and wireworking techniques
The summer issue is packed with dozens of projects that will help you make the most of this season! For the epitome of relaxed summer style, check out the seven charming pieces with vintage details and soft washed-out palettes in the Vintage Summer collection of projects. You’ll also find six juicy designs featuring the season’s hottest color trend—papaya! If bright, bold colors are more your style, you’ll love the Carnival collection of projects, inspired by the annual Carnival of Brazil. And for today’s jewelry designer who’s interested in expanding her jewelry-making repertoire beyond basic stringing and wireworking, we present a collection of mixed-media designs that use materials such as cork, colored resin, image transfers, and more.
Order your copy of Summer 2016 Jewelry Stringing today to:
- In the feature article, “Kitchen Table Patina,” editor Tammy Jones shows us how accessible it is to add a beautiful patina to metal components using common household supplies
- Guest Contributor Julie Young of TierraCast presents an on-trend leather project using bits of leather strap and rivets to create an appealing fringe-like necklace.
- Becky Nunn presents two captivating mixed-media bracelets: a leather cuff adorned with a crystal clay and turquoise cabochon, and a Paris-themed charm bracelet
- Create a cherished heirloom necklace by combining vintage-inspired beads with a charming stamped pendant in a beautiful project by Anne Perry.
- Use bright colors of Swarovski crystals to create interlocking rings in a vibrant earring and necklace set by Cody Westfall
- Discover so much more!
|Author/Speaker/Editor||The Editors of Jewelry Stringing|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|