Jewelry Stringing, Fall 2016 Digital Download
Fall into style this season with over 60 chic DIY jewelry projects! With mixed media, Southwest style, rose gold and other fun themes, there is something for everyone.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to broaden your jewelry-making skills with techniques such as stringing, crimping, wireworking, knotting and liver of sulfur.
- Your fall fashion includes the hot rose gold trend.
- You’re ready to create 66 DIY jewelry projects that are perfect for the season.
Readers can’t wait to get their hands on the annual shopping guide in this download! Enjoy the editors’ picks of more than 150 new beads, findings, cords, tools and more for 2016. Discover designs featuring the hottest material of the year: rose gold. Plus check out a number of Southwest-themed designs, mixed-media projects and a collection reflecting a palette inspired by the colors of our prairies and grasslands in autumn. We also spotlight well-known artist Jill MacKay, plus her two new videos and new die-cutting machine and accessories for leather jewelry! Wondering how to properly repair your jewelry? Find advice on how to quickly and easily fix your favorite pieces in the safest manner from an industry expert.
Download your copy of Jewelry Stringing, Fall 2016 to:
- See the editors’ picks of new beads, finding, cords, tools and more for 2016.
- Make a variety of projects with mixed media, prairie chic, Southwest style and rose gold themes.
- Become more efficient with repairing your jewelry.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|