Jewelry Photography Basics: How to Shoot Jewelry and Gemstones in Natural Light Video Download
Want to take excellent photos of your jewelry? Learn the ins and outs of jewelry photography from Azur Mele with this instant video download!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want to take professional-quality photographs of your jewelry pieces!
- You want to learn what photography equipment you need and how it works.
- You are looking for expert lighting tips that show off your jewelry to its fullest.
Take your jewelry photography from blah to beautiful!
Learn the fundamentals of jewelry photography from Azur Mele.
"I'm going to be going over the fundamentals of photography, but focused on photographing jewelry. It's a really difficult subject to photograph, so I want to make sure everyone at home has a really rounded understanding of the fundamentals and the basics so you can use that knowledge to take really excellent photos of your jewelry." –Azur Mele
Take the guesswork out of jewelry photography by learning the fundamentals. Professional photographer Azur Mele shares tips and techniques to help you take gorgeous photographs of your jewelry without breaking the bank on complicated and fancy gear. Begin with an overview of camera types, and then take an in-depth look at what equipment you need and learn how each piece works. Watch as Azur demonstrates easy ways to experiment with shaping light around your piece so you can see all of the details without those pesky reflections or dark spots. Whether you've been photographing your work for years or you've just taken the plunge and purchased your first camera, this video is sure to take your jewelry photography to the next level!
Download your digital copy of Jewelry Photography Basics: How to Shoot Jewelry and Gemstones in Natural Light today to:
- Learn the ins and outs of a camera so you can photograph like a pro!
- Discover which pieces of equipment are must-haves and which you can easily make yourself.
- Show your jewelry in the best light by understanding how to diffuse and bounce light off of your pieces.
- Take professional quality photos of your jewelry designs.
- And more!
About the Expert:
Azur Mele, the daughter of a precious minerals miner and a jeweler, has been surrounded by rocks, gems, and jewelry since birth (and is even named after a rock… Azurite!). A transplant from Tucson, AZ to New England, Azur is a photographer, professional retoucher, and has combined her love of jewelry and stones with photography. Azur's portfolio showcases her many talents, take a peek at www.azurmele.com.
Watch a preview now!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
- I was really looking forward to this class, but was very disappointed. After waiting around for the tech people to get it to work. most of the time was spent explaining how a camera works. Great, but I kept waiting for the same amount of detail about photographing jewelry. It just didn't come. She glossed right over it. Waste of money. (Posted on 9/23/2016)
- Don't Buy!
- Not well made and very little clear usable information! I take photos for my Etsy shop and wanted to see if I could increase my knowledge and easily take better photos. My photos are better than the few that were shot here. The information was slow in coming and it was not clearly presented. (Posted on 11/5/2015)
- Skip this video
When I purchased this video, I wanted to learn how to use natural light to shoot jewelry, as the title says. I was sorely disappointed. Over half of this hour long video has nothing to do with using natural light to shoot jewelry.
The video starts off by saying "wait for an overcast day." That is a luxury for many of us who often can't just wait or who live in places where overcast skies are not common. I wanted to learn how to manipulate the light, not bend myself to it.
This video is specifically about DSLR. Most of it is a very basic description of shutter speed, aperture and depth of field. Any photography website will teach you the same in a simple article. During this segment, we are also told several times how confusing or hard this all is, which isn't very helpful either.
I would recommend Jim Lawson's video instead. It really focus on shooting jewelry and setting up shots, regardless of your equipment. (Posted on 9/30/2015)