Jewelry Making Tools, Tips, and More, Volume 4: Cool Tools & Hip Tips, 2013-2014
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You create projects from Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist and are always on the hunt for new and professional jewelry tools
- You want to learn about tools that aid in stone setting, enameling, riveting, advanced stamping, new metals and more
- You enjoy advice from expert jewelry artists and want to adapt their tips and tricks into your own jewelry making projects
Compiled with 18 columns from senior editor Helen Driggs, discover what tools are best suited for your jewelry making projects and how to use them to their fullest potential! Ranging from tools necessary for stone setting to portable torches, you will be able to explore professional tool collections without having to try them out first. Helen shares the 5 essential tools for every jeweler wanting to get started, and also provides helpful techniques and fun ideas to use your new tools.
From widespread tools every jewelry maker should understand to specialty tools crafted by metalsmiths for metalsmiths, this eBook will become your most accessible and reliable reference when it comes to vital jewelry decision making. Whether you want to work alongside Helen’s expert instruction or explore what tools would be best for future projects, this collection of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist columns from 2013-2014 will become an asset to you and your studio!
Download your copy of Jewelry Making Tools, Tips and More, VOLUME 4: Cool Tools & Hip Tips, 2013-2014 today to:
- Find economical and professional tools that are essential for every jeweler, like a jeweler’s saw, files, rotary with flex shaft and more!
- Add smaller scaled electrics to your studio that are perfect for small spaces, such as the Trinket Kiln, Ultrasonic Cleaner, and the Bench Grinder
- Discover compact heat sources that are easy to use for when you want to fire without a sweat
- Finish your work so it is ready for the market with compact finishing equipment that includes tips, attachments, and abrasives
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||No|
|Product Type||Pattern Compilation Download|