Jewelry Filing: How to Choose, Use, and Care for Your Files Video Download
Learn how to choose, use, and care for your jewelry files with helpful hints from Lexi Erickson! Plus, you can get started learning right away when you instantly download your video today!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want to learn how to choose the right jewelry file for every job.
- You are interested in understanding file cuts, shapes, and sizes that are available.
- You want to expand your filing technique.
Fumbling when it comes to filing?
Learn how to choose, use and care for your files like a pro!
Choosing the right file for the metalsmithing job at hand can be confusing. Discover the ins and outs of jewelry files, from choosing and using to care and storage, with expert instruction from accomplished metalsmith Lexi Erickson. Watch and learn as Lexi shares a variety of shapes, file cuts, sizes, and uses for each file she demonstrates. Then, put everything you've learned into action as you work your way to a professional-quality finish.
Download your copy of Jewelry Filing: How to Choose, Use, and Care for Your Files today to:
- Explore the many varieties of files on the market as you discover the shapes, sizes, and fineness of cut.
- Discover helpful hints that will keep your files looking great for years to come—learn how to care and store your files.
- Create a fabulous Florentine finish and file the edge of your metal perfectly flat with expert tips from Lexi.
- Learn how to break in a new file and use all of your files to their fullest potential.
- And so much more!
About the Expert:
Lexi Erickson is a Contributing Editor for Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist and Jewelry Making Daily. Lexi has a Master's Degree in Jewelry Design and Fabrication and has also studied with some of the leading teachers from the US and Canada. She has been teaching high school through university level jewelry courses for 30 years, and has been called the "Queen of Soldering" in the Interweave publications, and is a popular Bead Fest teacher. Her favorite quote is "A day without soldering is a day without sunshine." She lives in Denver, Colorado with her family and a large menagerie of puppies and kitties.
Check out a preview of the video:
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
|File/Trim Size||901 MB|
- Not much information
- Not very informative, some information about files and uses she prefers personally, and how she stores, but little info on what the sizes mean or various uses. Don't waste your money. (Posted on 1/16/2016)