Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist September/October 2013 Print Edition
Boost your perspective and become the best designer you can be with the September/October 2013 issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine. Be blown away by the annual design issue, packed with expert tips, technique demos, and breath taking jewelry projects that will inspire you to try something new!
Take an exclusive look into the innovative ways that jewelry artists are using classic metals and new materials alike in their jewelry designs. Explore how metalsmiths are making exquisite jewelry from alternative materials, including leather, wood, plastic, and more! Then, craft your own mixed media jewelry project with a beautiful leather bracelet featuring a bold gemstone setting.
Plus, well-known designer and instructor Michael David Sturlin offers advice for mentoring or finding a mentor to help evolve your perspective as a designer.
Uncover all the jewelry making info you won’t want to miss:
- Discover how career coaching can help grow your jewelry business in Net Profits.
- Master working with color! Learn important basic tips for selecting the right color the first time from Helen I. Driggs in Cool Tools & Hip Tips.
- Smokin’ Stones explores K2, a jazzy stone splashed with bright blue, and its variety of uses.
- Explore how top artists are expertly incorporating wood into their jewelry designs in Trends.
- Learn to make an aesthetic and sturdy hinge for a ring, plus more with featured jewelry designs.
- Get the jewelry making tips you won’t want to miss in Ask the Experts with Tom & Kay Benham.
- And much more!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org