Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist November 2013
You’ll love this if:
- You want to discover all the must-have/ hottest jewelry making tools!
- Advance your stone cutting, metalsmithing, casting, and jewelry making skills through detailed projects.
Discover unparalleled jewelry tool, metalsmithing, and jewelry industry information featured in the November 2013 issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine. Don’t miss out on the annual jewelry tool issue, featuring the 5 must-have electric jewelry tools that will make your jewelry shop more efficient.
Plus, discover the new section Soldering Setup, featuring tips for successful soldering from professional jewelry artists John F. Heusler, Marilyn Mack, and Roger Halas. Discover favorite torches, fuels, and more tips and tricks you won’t want to be without.
Get your copy of the November issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine today to:
- Host your own jewelry website using Square Market with these must-have tips featured in Net Profits.
- Helen I. Driggs’ Cool Tools & Hip Tips has 5 electronic jewelry tools every workshop should have.
- Develop an appetite for blue apatite with Smokin’ Stones.
- Expertly incorporate vintage objects into your jewelry designs with Trends.
- Advance your metalsmithing skills with techniques featured in the 3 inspiring jewelry projects.
- Get the jewelry making tips you won’t want to miss in Ask the Experts with Tom & Kay Benham.
- And so much more!