Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, January/February 2014 Print Edition
You’ll love this if:
- You’re looking for new jewelry-making trends and tools.
- You want to get the most out of your gemstones with innovative projects, must-know info, and much more.
- You want to be in the know for the 2014 Tucson Show.
Packed with must-have gemstone, metalsmithing, and jewelry tool information, the Jan/Feb 2014 issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist is hot! This annual gemstone issue is filled with the latest and greatest lapidary information. Explore the carved gemstone trend, get an exclusive look at the new gemstone Jessite, and much more.
Jumpstart your creativity as you discover different jewelry making trends, including bolo designs perfect for women. Then, perfect a partial bezel with a stunning project by Lexi Erickson that brings the bolo trend to life.
Bonus! This issue features the Tucson Show Guide’s Annual Buyers Directory. Be in the know with the vendor information you won’t want to miss.
Get your copy of the January/February issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine today to:
- Get necessary bench tools perfect for setters, carvers, and more from Helen I. Driggs in Cool Tools and Hip Tips.
- Learn how to make an effective website with Wordpress in Net Profits.
- Explore Jessite, a newly discovered Mexican agate that comes in a rainbow of colors (and with limitless design potential) in Smokin’ Stones.
- Explore carved stones and how they can be used in jewelry designs in Trends.
- Advance your metalsmithing skills with techniques featured in the 3 featured jewelry projects, including a new one by Bill Fretz that includes his newest tools.
- And so much more!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org