Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, Jan/Feb 2014
You’ll love this if:
- You’re looking for new jewelry-making trends and tools.
- You want to get the most out of your gemstones with innovative projects, must-know info, and much more.
- You want to be in the know for the 2014 Tucson Show.
Packed with must-have gemstone, metalsmithing, and jewelry tool information, the Jan/Feb 2014 issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist is hot! This annual gemstone issue is filled with the latest and greatest lapidary information. Explore the carved gemstone trend, get an exclusive look at the new gemstone Jessite, and much more.
Jumpstart your creativity as you discover different jewelry making trends, including bolo designs perfect for women. Then, perfect a partial bezel with a stunning project by Lexi Erickson that brings the bolo trend to life.
Bonus! This issue features the Tucson Show Guide’s Annual Buyers Directory. Be in the know with the vendor information you won’t want to miss.
Get your copy of the January/February issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine today to:
- Get necessary bench tools perfect for setters, carvers, and more from Helen I. Driggs in Cool Tools and Hip Tips.
- Learn how to make an effective website with Wordpress in Net Profits.
- Explore Jessite, a newly discovered Mexican agate that comes in a rainbow of colors (and with limitless design potential) in Smokin’ Stones.
- Explore carved stones and how they can be used in jewelry designs in Trends.
- Advance your metalsmithing skills with techniques featured in the 3 featured jewelry projects, including a new one by Bill Fretz that includes his newest tools.
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|