Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist December, 2013
You’ll love this if:
- You want to boost your soldering, stone setting skills, faceting knowledge, and metalsmithing technique.
- You want to make a stylish earring project mixing leather and metalwork.
- You want to boost your jewelry business’s potential with a new online jewelry selling site.
Discover the latest lapidary finds, metalsmithing designs, and jewelry making advice featured in the December 2013 issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine.
Improve your soldering with must-know portable torch information from Helen I. Driggs, and set-up tips from Lexi Erickson. Then, be inspired by the breath-taking work from Joel Arthur Rosenthal (JAR) with this inside look into his exhibit at New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Explore sources of amethyst and see how striking this stone can look in an improved trillion cut. Plus, this issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine features three stylish jewelry projects you won’t want to miss: a filigree bead that will help you master soldering multiple joins, a layered stone setting ring, and riveted metal clay earrings incorporating colorful leather.
Get your copy of the December issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine today to:
- Get the portable torch tool info you won’t want to be without from Helen I. Driggs in Cool Tools and Hip Tips.
- Discover a variety of purple shades, discover Brazilian amethyst and see just what it can offer your jewelry designs in Smokin’ Stones.
- Explore jade in jewelry! You won’t want to miss the awe-inspiring designs using this versatile stone in Trends.
- Advance your metalsmithing skills with techniques featured in the 3 inspiring jewelry projects.
- Get your questions about firescale on Argentium Sterling Silver answered by Tom & Kay Benham in Ask the Experts.
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|