Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist December 2013 Print Edition
You’ll love this if:
- You want to boost your soldering, stone setting skills, faceting knowledge, and metalsmithing technique.
- You want to make a stylish earring project mixing leather and metalwork.
- You want to boost your jewelry business’s potential with a new online jewelry selling site.
Discover the latest lapidary finds, metalsmithing designs, and jewelry making advice featured in the December 2013 issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine.
Improve your soldering with must-know portable torch information from Helen I. Driggs, and set-up tips from Lexi Erickson. Then, be inspired by the breath-taking work from Joel Arthur Rosenthal (JAR) with this inside look into his exhibit at New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Explore sources of amethyst and see how striking this stone can look in an improved trillion cut. Plus, this issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine features three stylish jewelry projects you won’t want to miss: a filigree bead that will help you master soldering multiple joins, a layered stone setting ring, and riveted metal clay earrings incorporating colorful leather.
Get your copy of the December issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine today to:
- Get the portable torch tool info you won’t want to be without from Helen I. Driggs in Cool Tools and Hip Tips.
- Discover a variety of purple shades, discover Brazilian amethyst and see just what it can offer your jewelry designs in Smokin’ Stones.
- Explore jade in jewelry! You won’t want to miss the awe-inspiring designs using this versatile stone in Trends.
- Advance your metalsmithing skills with techniques featured in the 3 inspiring jewelry projects.
- Get your questions about firescale on Argentium Sterling Silver answered by Tom & Kay Benham in Ask the Experts.
- And so much more!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org