Jeweler's Enameling Workshop eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
There is no better way to add color to your jewelry than enameling - and anyone can do it! Join master jeweler Pauline Warg in Jeweler’s Enameling Workshop, where she shares her easy-to-follow approach to enameling. From the basics of safety and equipment needed to torch-firing on metal and creating stunning cloisonné through kiln firing - plus everything in between, Pauline has it covered in this comprehensive guide.
Discover how to:
- Stencil simple designs using multiple colors of enamel
- Incorporate foil and glass beads and threads into your designs
- Layer enamel on stamped metal for added dimension
- Use metal screen as a canvas on which to create an enameled pattern
- Create intricate designs with the classic techniques of cloisonné and champlevé
Along with all this know-how, Jeweler’s Enameling Workshop includes 20 enameled projects all with clear photographs and detailed step-by-step instructions. In no time you’ll be creating stunning enameled jewelry designs!
Order or download your copy of Jeweler’s Enameling Workshop today!
About the Author:
Pauline Warg has been a metalsmith for 38 years. She is the author of Making Metal Beads, a contributor to Jewelry Design Challenge (both Lark, 2010), and appears in the DVD Basic Jewelry Enameling: Torch Fired Tutorial with Pauline Warg. Pauline owns and operates WARG Enamel and Tool Center in Scarborough, Maine.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|