Jewel Loom Friendship Bracelet with Picot Stitch with Julianna Avelar DVD
Create a simple and sophisticated friendship bracelet using the Jewel Loom and picot stitch with expert instruction from Julinanna Avelar.
Availability: In stock
You'll love this if:
- You want to bead one-of-a-kind bracelets quickly and easily using a Jewel Loom.
- You are looking for a fast and fabulous beaded friendship bracelet project.
Learn how to make a stylish friendship bracelet with a decorative picot stitch on the hugely popular Jewel Loom! Julianna Avelar, the inventor of the Jewel Loom, leads this step-by-step guide to show you how to get started with your new loom, how to measure your wrist for a properly-fitted bracelet, the best beads to use, and how to finish your one-of-a-kind bracelet. Beading on the Jewel Loom is a quick, easy and fun way to make new jewelry for family, friends, and yourself!
Order your copy of Jewel Loom Friendship Bracelet with Picot Stitch today to:
- Learn how to use your Jewel Loom to its fullest potential.
- Master the basics of on-loom beadweaving.
- Discover techniques for embellishing and finishing projects.
- Explore expert tips from the inventor of the Jewel Loom.
- And so much more!
About the Expert:
Julianna Avelar, GIA AJP, has been a well-known mover and shaker in the creative lifestyle community for over 20 years. She has appeared on television shows such as Beads, Baubles, and Jewels and The Carol Duvall Show. She has also written seven books and invented the hugely popular Jewel Loom®.
Watch a preview!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|