Japanese Fan Necklace Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
The inspiration for this circular peyote–stitch necklace came from fan motifs on a beautiful vintage Japanese tapestry. You can also create a pair of matching earrings to complete your look!
Finished Size: 22½"
- 14 gold-lined crystal size 11° round seed beads (A)
- 49 satin turquoise 5×2.5mm 2-hole seed beads (B)
- 42 transparent green 5×2.5mm 2-hole seed beads (C)
- 35 coral 4mm fire-polished rounds (D)
- 7 white 8mm glass pearls (E)
- Light green nylon beading thread
- 1 gold 6×12mm lobster clasp with 4mm jump ring
- 20" of gold-plated 5.5×9mm/3.5×4.5mm longand- short oval chain
Tools: Scissors, Size 11 or 12 beading needle, 2 pairs of chain- or flat-nose pliers, Wire cutters
Technique: circular peyote stitch variation, wireworking
Originally Published: Beadwork Quick + Easy, 2015
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Jennifer Schwartzenberger, Susan Schwartzenberger|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|