Jane Austen Knits, 2015
Now is the perfect time to re-experience Jane’s world!
Thankfully great literature tends to leave its impact beyond the world of writing—and in turn, bring us the magnificent projects in Jane Austen Knits, 2015. The style of the Regency Era was profound in Austen’s stories, and with this magazine, you will be able to create these fashions with a contemporary twist. From a treasure trove of 30 stunning projects, you’ll soon be knitting spencers, sweaters, wraps, accessories and more. From Lydia’s Scarf and Mrs. Bingley’s Shawlette to Lizzie’s Walking Stockings and Fanny’s Winter Shawl you’ll bring all the beloved characters to life! Useful and beautiful, the romantic period of Austen can easily be brought into the modern styles of today.
Jane Austen Knits, 2015 Features:
- Projectsand Patterns for Country, Town, Garden, and Manor styles of clothing
- The Landscape of Jane’s World by Bonnie-Lynn Nadzeika
- Romance for the Romantics by Brenna A. Barks
- Steps to the Alter: Betrothal and Marriage in Regency England by Mary Polityka Bush
- If the Bennets Went to Your: Northern England in the Regency Era by Sarah-Jane Stratford
- Fashion before Godey’s Lady’s Book: How Styles Traveled through Jane Austen’s World by Brenna A. Banks
- And more!
Including projects inspired by country, town, garden and manor—you can’t miss this collection of 30 knitting projects inspired by Jane, but perfect for you!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- A must-have for the Jane Austen inspired knitter
- OK, I love the Jane Austen novels and I love to knit. I love this magazine, because it has some nice projects to do. There are socks/stockings, gloves, mitten, spencer, sweater and shawls to make. What I like too, is that this issue, like all the previous issues of the Jane Austen knits magazines provides some historical background information about the time of Jane Austen. So, this magazine is not just for knitting, it is also for entertaining. (Posted on 1/6/2016)