Enjoy the first three special issues of Jane Austen Knits exactly as they were originally printed: the premiere 2011 issue, Summer 2012, and Fall 2012.
Here are just some of the projects Included in this Collection:
This collection of Jane Austen Knits magazines showcases 95 knitting patterns inspired by the Regency Era, ranging from scarves and shawls to cardigans, socks, and more.
- Linen Work Apron by Annie Modesitt
- Fitz Fingerless Mitts by Catherina Shields
- Variation Scarf by Stephenie Gaustad
- A Sensible Shawl by Celeste Young
- Maiden Fair Blouse by Laura Lynch
- Tilney Socks by Rachel Coopey
- Pleated Neck Scarf by Alana Dakos
- Paisley Lace Shawl by Anniw Modesitt
- Summer Pelisse by Rene Dickey
- Rosings Stockings by Kristi Schueler
- Miss Jane's Hat by Heide Petroski
- Eliza's Wrap by Catherine Salter Bayar
Each pattern is accompanied with step-by-step instructions, as well as diagrams and charts for select knits. Plus, knitters get a unique look into the world of Jane Austen, her novels, and the Regency Era with enlightening articles.
Whether you are an avid knitter, a Jane Austen connoisseur, a lover of the Regency Era, or all of the above, you will find something to fit your fancy in this collection of popular special issues.