Itsy Bottle Boho Necklace
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
If wire is your medium, make a shrine to it by customizing this little bottle charm. Small snips of wire are inlaid into epoxy clay to adorn the lid, and then filled with more bits of wire. All hung on a chain and leather necklace. Long live Boho!
- 5mm chocolate deerskin lace, 11"
- Antique gold faceted bead chain, 15"
- 26-gauge gold craft wire, 6"
- Antique gold ball chain crimp connectors, 2
- 15mm antique gold lobster clasp
- 6mm antique gold textured circle jump rings, 5
- 9mm antique gold textured circle jump rings, 4
- Antique gold grande rope jump ring
- Antique gold Tree of Life charm
- Antique gold Itsy Circle Heart charm
- Antique gold Buddha charm
- Antique gold long narrow single-hole hammered flat tag
- Antique gold Itsy Channel Bottle and Top
- Black epoxy crystal clay, 1 25g package
- Flush cutters
- Chain-nose pliers, 2 pairs
- Multi-purpose adhesive such as Bond 527 Cement or E6000
- Small cello bag or other plastic bag
- Toothpick or headpin
- Wet wipes
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire Jewelry, April/May 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Download|