Intro to Base Metal Clay and Micromosaics Video Download
Learn how to make metal jewelry by turning a humble lump of clay into a masterpiece with expert Patrik Kusek as he guides you through the basics of working with base metal clay.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this video if:
- You find clay friendlier and more approachable than metal
- You have never worked with base metal clays and want to learn from one of the top jewelry experts
- You want strong jewelry-making foundational knowledge that’ll allow you to work with an array of metal clays in your future designs
This video will introduce you to the jewelry tools and techniques needed when working with base metal clays, such as Bronze Clay, Copper Clay and White Copper Clay. Through detailed step-by-step instructions and helpful metal clay making advice, you’ll learn how to create a bail and pendant, fire and finish, and add texture and layers to your design. You’ll also learn some troubleshooting tips in case things go wrong, which will help you become prepared when you start creating your own future metal clay jewelry projects. Designing with metal clay is an excellent way to create metal jewelry of any shape, size, or pattern — and your journey is just about to begin!
Download your copy of Intro to Base Metal Clays and Mosaics Pendants today to:
- Learn to form, dry, and refine metal clay components
- Combine clay through wet and dry connections
- Master the kiln firing and finishing process
- Discover how to make metal jewelry without creating mistakes – and how to easily fix them if you do
Watch a preview of Intro to Base Metal Clays and Mosaics Pendants now:
About the Author:
Patrik Kusek is an author, jewelry artist, and instructor. He teaches metal clay workshops in the San Francisco Bay Area and internationally. He is one of nine senior instructors for Rio Grande and teaches PMC certification workshops internationally. He was a featured artist on HGTV's “That's Clever” and his work has been published in numerous books and publications, including a feature in OrnamentMagazine. He is also the recipient of the 2007 Saul Bell Award.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|