Kitchen Table Metalsmithing: Intro to Basic Jewelry Tools Through 6 Metal Earring Designs with Kim St. Jean
You’ll love this if:
- You adore jewelry and want to make your own!
- You want to learn basic jewelry-making techniques from an expert.
- You aren’t sure what tools you need to get started making metal jewelry.
“Have you ever wanted to make your own metal jewelry, but have been afraid to get started? You thought maybe you had to have a complete studio or a whole lot of specific tools? Well, I’m going to show you today that you can make an awesome pair of earrings in your kitchen-at your kitchen table-with a minimum of tools and a very small amount of supplies.” -Kim St. Jean
Dive in to metal jewelry-making with the expert instruction of award-winning instructor, author, and jewelry designer Kim St. Jean in her DVD Kitchen Table Metalsmithing: Intro to Basic Jewelry Tools Through 6 Metal Earring Designs. In 6 watch-and-learn lessons, Kim shares all of the tools and techniques you need to create 6 different riveted earring designs. Each lesson begins with an introduction to the tools you will be using and what supplies you will want to have on hand for each project. Kim shares insightful tips for each tool and technique she presents so you can feel comfortable and confident as you learn how to make metal jewelry right from your kitchen table!
Order your copy of Kitchen Table Metalsmithing: Intro to Basic Jewelry Tools Through 6 Metal Earring Designs today to:
- Expand your jewelry-making skills by learning how to saw, dome, texture, and rivet metal components.
- Learn important safety information so you can feel comfortable and confident when you use your tools and torch.
- Explore how to add tubing to your rivets as a way to create space and dimension between your metal components.
- Shine the spotlight on your textured metal components by using patina to increase the contrast and add visual impact.
- And so much more!
About the expert:
Kim St. Jean is an award-winning instructor, author, and jewelry designer whose work has been featured in several magazines, books and television shows. She teaches regularly at three art schools and at workshops and events around the country. Kim has authored two books: Mixed Metal Mania and Metal Magic. She owns Studio St. Jean in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, with her husband, Norm. Visit kimstjean.com. Learn all about brazing techniques from Kim in her video workshop Kitchen Table Metalsmithing: Beginner Brazing for Copper Jewelry Making: A Soldering Alternative.
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Kim St. Jean|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|