Interweave Presents: Classic Crochet Blankets
Interweave Presents Classic Crochet Blankets: 15 Timeless Patterns to Keep You Warm
By Interweave Editors
Add warmth to your home with practical, timeless, and easy-to-make crocheted blankets! Discover 18 of our favorite, timeless patterns for crochet afghans, blankets, and throws in Interweave Presents Classic Crochet Blankets. We’re sure you’ll love them as much as we do.
You’ll explore a variety of techniques and crochet stitches in the clever and classic designs featured in this collection. Projects show off lovely lacework, textured cables, creative colorwork, stash busting granny squares and more. As you work these crochet techniques, you’ll be using a variety of construction methods: working from the center out, in rows, and joining crochet motifs. Plus, we’ve included helpful information on understanding crochet symbols and a mini-library of crochet edgings you can use to customize your crochet blankets.
Cozy up to Interweave Presents Classic Crochet Blankets, order your copy today!
|Number Of Pages||128|
- Chevron Bedspread Pattern Issues
- Decided to start off with the "Chevron Bedspread." Looking at the photographs, I saw a well-defined single crochet. The pattern indicated the use of a J hook with the Berroco Comfort yarn. I tried and frogged 8 times in an effort to obtain a photo image of the single crochet. Since I have been crocheting for a number of years, I knew I had to size down to an "I" hook. However, after having done so, "my" work with this pattern was so not what the photos offered and I had frogged so many times that I gave up. I've never given up. Bottom Line: The Berroco Comfort yarn does not have the bulk or circumference to equate to the stiches as shown on the photos with a J hook, so plan to size down. I continued to have an issue with the pattern itself and so discontinued work on it. Having made chevron baby blankets in the past, it irked me that I was unable to work with this pattern. (Posted on 9/29/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org