Interweave Knits Spring 2016 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Interweave Knits Spring 2016
Interweave Knits Spring 2016 announces the arrival of fresh air and fresh knits. Explore small farm yarns, updated traditional silhouettes, and a tea time story in this exciting issue. Learn how to work several methods of short-rows with Bristol Ivy and read about the farms and families that make the yarns we love.
In Interweave Knits Spring 2016 you’ll find:
- An inspired back to the heart of heritage knitting theme
- Patterns from sweater patterns to capelet and sock patterns
- Shape, constructions and color weave innovative designs
- Classic shapes with delicate details and more!
Download your copy of Interweave Knits Spring 2016 today!
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
|Author/Designer||The Editors of Interweave Knits|
- Solid issue
- I like the spring 2016 issue of Interweave Knits. I bought the issue because it has a pattern by one of my favorite designers, Anne Hanson. However, there are many more wonderful shawls and interesting things to knit, like a beautiful, modern doily, and the tea party accessories are very cute. Wonderful! (Posted on 5/29/2016)
- Very blah indeed
I'm afraid I have to agree with DBradt, and I'm not happy about it. I have always loved this magazine, but it seems to be going downhill. There is only one item that I like and it would have to be made longer.
I didn't renew my subscription this time. (Posted on 2/20/2016)
- Very blah
- Nothing in here practical to make. The way the articles are worn makes it even more difficult to imagine wearing. Looking for a refund. What's happened to this magazine? It used to be awesome! (Posted on 2/16/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register