Interweave Knits presents 7 Perfect Knitting Patterns for Fall
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Availability: In stock
Interweave Knits presents: 7 Perfect Knitting Patterns for Fall
The colors of fall are a delight to behold, so we’ve compiled seven patterns bursting with the colors of fall—oranges, purples, and golds—into this eBook. Whether you choose to use the same colors or find inspiration in a different palette, these perfect fall knits are sure to help you savor the season, all year long!
Patterns included in this eBook:
- Carrot Caridgan by Hannah Fettig is easy to knit as it is worked in one piece to the armholes. The deep shawl-like collar adds flair to this jacket, which is designed to be worn open.
- Cobblestone Pullover by Jared Flood was inspired by a trip he took to Dublin. With a rounded garter yoke and garter panels flanking the body on each side, the design brings geometry to the classic wool sweater.
- Cornhusk Pulloever by Ágnes Kutas-Keresztes is knitted in one piece with dolman sleeves, and the body is decorated with an allover eyelet and cable pattern, which then returns and runs along the top of the sleeves.
- Every Way Wrap by Okmin Park is designed to be worn buttoned loosely around the shoulders and features a beautiful cable pattern.
- Merging Ripples Shawl by Kyojo Nakayoshi is created by half-circular shawls worked in striped short-rows.
- Nora's Sweater by Pamela Powers features a Japanese cable and lace pattern to adorn the collar. Long cables draw the eye up and down, while lace lightens the overall effect.
- Strafford Tee by Amy Christoffers is a simple tee in a summer-friendly cotton, hemp, and modal yarn with lace inserts at the front and back necks.
Download 7 Perfect Knitting Patterns for Fall eBook today!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Compilation Download|