Interweave Knits 2015 Digital Collection
Bring heritage knits home with Interweave Knits 2015 Digital Collection.
A Complete Year of Interweave Knits
Bring heritage knits home with Interweave Knits 2015 digital collection. With expert articles and over 100 patterns this collection will be a resource you turn to again and again throughout the years.
- Explore fabulous stoles, wraps and cozy jackets in Knits Winter 2015, featuring an article on a musk-ox farm and mill and a tutorial on steeks.
- Knits Spring 2015 brings 18 fresh knits for spring with a look at knitted-on edges and a how-to on set-in sleeves for a custom fit.
- Bring your knits on an adventure to the great outdoors with Knits Summer 2015 with 21 projects suited for summer fun. Learn about Harrisville Designs 200 year old mill and go on a trip to Iceland with Mary Jane Mucklestone.
- Fall Knits 2015 marks the end of an era as Lisa Shroyer's last issue as Knits editor with a tour de force collection. Featuring magnificent, large shawls and knits for the women and men, this issue represents the best of Interweave Knits.
- Knits Gifts 2015 includes over 30 knitting projects to delight, decorate, and celebrate with quick knits, precious gifts, and fun ideas for the family and home!
Gain access to the expert tips, projects, and more packed into the 5 downloads included in this collection:
Don't wait; claim your collection today!
|Number Of Pages||No|
|Drop Ship Message||No|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
Write Your Own Review