Interweave Crochet, Summer 2015 Digital Issue
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Interweave Crochet Summer 2015:
The Interweave Crochet Summer 2015 features 25+ stunning projects, including five amazing dresses! Our special wedding story includes a feature on crocheting your own floral arrangements and wedding accessories. Other designs take mesh crochet to the next level and show ways to incorporate color into your summer crochet.
Check out these inspiring projects:
- The Fresh Catch Dress incorporates two degrees of mesh that intensely shift diagonally on a swanky dress that moves from beach to dinner with panache.
- DIY Fascination with Vickie Howell, a stylish alternative to a veil.
- The Delicate Fans Shawlette is a versatile piece that’s perfect for special occasions or everyday wear. (This Shawlette is available as a kit for a limited time!)
- Embrace nature; embellish stones with fern inspired crochet, gorgeous & simple wedding décor
- Do it Yourself Crochet Wedding – flowers, a bow tie, and more!
- Don’t miss Meshing Around withtrend patterns to add light layers & intriguing texture to your summer wardrobe.
Check out the products mentioned in this issue:
- Love of Crochet Magazine Issue
- Delicate Fan Shawlette Kit
- Crochet Wedding Shawlett Pattern Collection
- Crochet Flowers Video and Download with Robyn Chachula
- Learn Crochet Cables with Robyn Chachula
- Crochet Wedding Accessories Pattern Collection
- Mesh Crochet Pattern Collection
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
- Finally Found Crochet Patterns To Love
- This is my first issue of Interweave Crochet magazine but it won't be my last. Finally a magazine that has a variety of beautiful and sophisticated crochet patterns to make. I made the Irish Lace top (love it) and bought the yarn for the Seaside Dress. (Posted on 8/22/2015)
- Digital download
- I am very happy with the ease of the digital download and the quality. (Posted on 6/28/2015)
- Deliteful and Upbeat projects
- Once you pick up your hook you will not be able to put it down. All these projects are wonderful to work up. Enjoy yourself as much as I have. (Posted on 6/19/2015)
- Love the dress patterns
- Love the dress patterns (Posted on 6/10/2015)