International Quilt Festival Quilt Scene 2015/2016 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
The editors of Quilting Arts Magazine and the staff of Quilts, Inc. are proud to bring you the seventh annual edition of International Quilt Festival: Quilt Scene! This publication captures the excitement and creativity of the quilt world, as it is felt by the attendees of the world's largest quilt show. With quilts from top designers such as Tia Curtis and Victoria Findlay Wolfe, the inside scoop of what's hot on the quilt scene, and projects for every skill level, there's something for everyone in this special publication.
Order or download your copy of International Quilt Festival Quilt Scene 2015 today to:
- Learn how to free-motion quilt with confidence; Cyndi Souder will teach you how with her expert tips.
- Make loads of fun projects including quilts, pillows, and even a stitched necklace.
- Be in the know about industry trends with current fabric and product reviews.
- See a sneak peek of the Special Exhibits from the comfort of your own home.
- View a selection of the World of Beauty Quilts that will be on display at the show.
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|