Intermediate Leather Jewelry Making
Take your leather jewelry making technique to the next level with helpful hints and expert advice from Melissa Cable!
You'll love this if:
- You are ready to go beyond the basics of leather jewelry making.
- You want to learn how to create a variety of closures, cut leather precisely, and add volume to your leather jewelry projects.
You know how to set hardware and how to make basic cuts. Now it's time to take leather jewelry to the next level with Melissa Cable, jewelry teacher and founder of the Create Recklessly line of leather tools and supplies. Learn alternative closures such as buckles, magnets and using common jewelry making clasps like hooks and lobster claws. Explore ways to inlay beads, stones and fiber into leather and repurpose leather cord giving it a life beyond a simple leather necklace or bracelet. This class is for students who have some experience with leather but want to go beyond traditional uses. Melissa will explain ways to use your other jewelry making skills with leather, utilizing metalwork skills to make custom snap covers and fold formed leather, bead weaving to embellish leather cuffs and needle felting to add texture and color to your designs. You'll finish several projects, including bracelets and pendants, with lots of opportunity to customize the projects to your liking!
Order your copy of Intermediate Leather Jewelry Making today to:
- Go beyond snaps as you learn how to create decorative and functional closures.
- Create a chic pendant as you combine beads made from leather cord.
- Take your leather jewelry to a new dimension by learning how to fold form leather.
- Discover the best tools for working with leather and learn how to use them.
- And so much more!
About the instructor:
Melissa Cable is the founder of the Create Recklessly line of leather tools and supplies. She is the author of Beautiful Leather Jewelry, Metal Jewelry in Bloom and Spotlight on Wire. She loves to share her reckless creativity with students in classrooms nationwide.
Watch a preview!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|