Interchange Wire Cuff Video Download
Go beyond bead stitching with Penny Dixon! Discover her expert tips and tricks for crafting an interchangeable cuff featuring wire and bead stitching for one versatile everyday elegant design!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want to incorporate wirework to your beading projects.
- You want to create a fashionable bracelet that will challenge your technique.
Make an impact with your Beadwork!
Join Beadwork magazine Designer of the Year Penny Dixon and learn how to mix wire with beads to create a fashionable cuff bracelet. This innovative project has two parts: a bead embellished wire cuff and bead stitched embellishments using shaped beads. Worried about working with wire? Follow along as Penny walks you through every step you need to successfully integrate wirework into your beaded projects. Whether you're new to wireworking or beadweaving, Penny's step-by-step instructions and expert tips will help you to confidently create a bead-and-wire masterpiece in no time!
Download Interchange Wire Cuff today to:
- Explore important wireworking tips with Penny's helpful step-by-step direction.
- Learn tips for effectively embellishing your wire cuff with two-hole bricks and seed beads.
- Tackle techniques for creating two focal centerpieces using shaped beads.
- Discover all the materials and tools you'll need for bead stitching and forming this beautiful cuff bracelet.
- And so much more!
About the Artist:
Penny Dixon is a self-taught wire and bead artist. She loves that beading is a journey where learning is continuous, techniques are constantly refined, and creativity reigns. Penny lives in the middle of potato country in Twin Falls, Idaho, and can be reached at www.pennydixondesigns.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|