Inner Circle Necklace Wire Working Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Learn how to make a clasp that serves as a beautiful off-center focal for this wirework necklace. Mix metal colors and use twisted or non-twisted wire to easily change the look.
- 18-gauge red brass wire, 10 1/2'
- 24-gauge red brass twisted wire, 7 1/2'
- 6 /8.5mm bail-making pliers
- Coiling tool
- Metal file
- Round-nose pliers
- Chain-nose pliers
- Flush cutters
- Steel bench block
- Rawhide mallet
- Chasing hammer
- Sharpie marker
- Extra-fine steel wool
- Liver of sulfur, Novacan Black or JAX patina
- Polishing cloth
- Rotary tumbler with mixed stainless steel shot (optional)
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire Jewelry August/September 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|