In Good Hands Project Download
This necklace reveals your inner spirit as you incorporate beautiful charms and colorful beads.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
A delicate hamsa angel charm takes center stage in this simple but beautiful necklace.
Finished Size: 30 1/2"
- 5 teal Picasso 8x6mm fire-polished rondelles
- 1 teal 7x6mm lampwork rondelle
- 1 deep yellow 12x8mm lampwork rondelle
- 6 antiqued silver 5x3mm bumpy heishi
- 1 antiqued silver 5x7mm bumpy cylinder
- 1 antiqued silver 12mm puffy cross bead
- 1 aged pewter 15x24mm hamsa angel charm
- 1 antiqued silver 19mm toggle clasp
- 5 antiqued brass 22-gauge 11?2" eye pins
- 11 antiqued brass 4.25mm jump rings (small)
- 2 silver 6mm textured jump rings
- 5 antiqued brass 7.25mm jump rings (medium)
- 2 silver 8mm jump rings
- 1 antiqued brass 9mm textured jump ring (large)
- 2 antiqued brass 4mm compression rivet sets
- 20" of dark brown 1mm waxed cotton
- 2 pairs of chain- or flat-nose pliers
- Round-nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- Bench block
- Rivet setter
- Leather hole punch
Originally Published: Jewelry Stringing Spring 2016
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Kristina Hahn Eleniak|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|