Image Art Workshop
Image Art Workshop opens up a world of possibilities for turning ordinary photographs and other printed images into artistic expressions.
Paula Guhin - professor, photographer, mixed media artist, and visual arts educator - teaches you new ways to cut color, collage, and transform photographs.
Using a variety of artistic techniques you'll discover how to recycle all those loose, spare photos, even the ones you thought were duds!
Use simple computer and copier capabilities to reproduce images, preserving your cherished original photographs. Then use hands on crafting to revamp those images into original art with heart and meaning.
- Transform with paints, markers, bleach, colored pencils, pastels and dyes
- Cut and paste to your heart's content
- Preserve and share memories with ingenuity
- Take images to a third dimension with layering and decoupage
- Experiment, get creative and have fun
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|