Ilona Bracelet Beadwork Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Expand your techniques; make these luxuriously appealing bracelets with netting and wireworking. Once you make one, alternate color ways and add to your collection.
Finished Size: 7"
- metallic gold size 11° seed beads
- metallic gold permanent-finish size 8° seed beads
- opaque green luster 5x3mm 2-hole seed beads
- crystal 8mm (SS39) crystal chatons
- brass 8mm cup chain
- gold-plated 14x20mm crystal-studded
- magnetic ball clasp
- gold-plated 6mm jump rings
- Gold nylon beading thread
- Size 11 beading needle
- 2 pairs of chain- or flat-nose pliers
Technique: Bead Stitching
Originally Published: Beadwork February/March 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|