Icelandia Necklace Beadwork Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Use alternating bead structures and color to create dynamic rows. Resembling an Icelandic sweater, this right-angle-weave necklace design also incorporates netting, flat peyote stitch and picot techniques. Finish with a fully beaded clasp bar and loop using a circular peyote stitch.
Finished Size: 21"
- copper size 15° seed beads
- matte metallic purple/olive size 11° seed beads
- gilt-lined pumpkin opal size 11° seed beads
- peacock 6mm Czech flat 2-hole squares
- opaque violet Picasso 5x2.5mm
- hole seed beads
- transparent amethyst 3.4mm drops
- Smoke 6 or 8 lb braided beading thread
- Size 10 and 12 beading needles
Technique: Bead Stitching
Originally Published: Beadwork February/March 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|