Ice Drop Earrings Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You won't want to let these go. Two hours is all the time you need to brick-stitch these easy, ice drop earrings. This is a great project for beaders of all levels! Make your own pair today!
Finished Size: 2¼"
- 3 g turquoise size 11° seed beads (A)
- 26 silver 5×2.5mm 2-hole seed beads (B)
- 12 turquoise 3mm fire-polished rounds (C)
- 2 teal 6mm fire-polished rounds (D)
- 12 indicolite 4mm crystal bicones (E)
- 2 white 12mm crystal pearl rounds (F)
- 2 silver 10×20mm ear wires
- Crystal 6 lb braided beading thread
- Thread conditioner
Tools: Scissors, Size 11 beading needle
Technique: circular brick stitch, netting, stringing
Originally Published: Beadwork Quick + Easy, 2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|
- for my sister
- My sister is always getting earrings for me at craft shows these will be for her. (Posted on 9/1/2015)