How To Write and Publish a Sewing Tutorial
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
If you're interested in building a sewing blog, you'll want to give your audience effective and interesting tutorials! In this webinar you'll get some great tips for writing out the steps. You'll also learn how to use photos to effectively illustrate the technique!
Tutorials are a great way to help your audience and illustrate your mastery of your designs. They're also a great way to get people coming back to your blog by showing them your expertise. Tutorials are also a great way to attract audience members.
What You'll Learn:
- How to write clear, concise steps that accurately explain your project
- How to position tutorials on your blog
- How to use photos to the greatest effect with your tutorial
- When to use video vs. when to use photos and copy
About the Instructor:
Veronica Graham is managing editor of the sewing group for F+W Media, working on Stitch, Sew News, and Creative Machine Embroidery. A graduate of The University of Texas at Austin, she's an award-winning journalist with a background in both news and service journalism, specializing in content that is both engaging and educational for digital platforms including blogs, emails and e-newsletters. She can't wait to sew elaborate Halloween costumes for her future kids just as her mother did for her.
Who Should Download:
- Sewists and other crafters interested in blogging and building tutorials
- Sewists and other crafters interested in building their brand
- Sewists and other crafters who want to help other people understand techniques
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Web Seminar Download|