How to Visually Brand Your Jewelry Business
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You've made the jewelry and learned how to take great photos but your business materials could still use a punch. It's time to create a visual brand that you will use in social media, printed materials and packaging. Take your jewelry business to the next level by using mood boards and free online resources to create striking visual images to promote your business. If a picture is worth a thousand words make sure your images are saying the right thing to right audience.
Uncover the creative methods Heather uses to make a mood board to design your visual branding. Find out why logos are important and should you DIY or hirer a professional. Learn tips to create eye-catching graphics for Facebook ads, what kind of images grab the most attention on Pinterest and how to use graphics on Instragram to make your photos stand out in a sea of images. Learn how to use tools like Polyvore and Lookbooks to grab attention from fashionistas while promoting your jewelry. Discover inexpensive resources for printed materials like postcards, earrings cards, tags and more and how they can help sell your jewelry and set yourself apart from the crowd.
Sometimes it seems like everyone is making jewelry and selling it online and at shows. It's time to get serious about how you present your work to stand out and grab the attention of your soon-to-be raving fans! From the first image they see of your jewelry to the day an order arrives in their mailbox, use visually branding to wow your customers each step of the way.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to create a mood board to help tell your story visually
- Use the power of branding to grow your jewelry business
- Learn what formats and sizes to create your images for the different social media platforms
- Explore unexpected ways to visually promote your jewelry
- Discover how to stand out with your printed materials
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Jewelry designers just starting to sell their jewelry.
- Seasoned designers who want to improve their online marketing skills.
- Designers who feel lost at promoting their work online and could use a few guidelines.
- Jewelry designers who want to stand out at shows.
- Designers who are ready to get more attention online without feeling pushy or invasive.
- Jewelry makers who want to wow their customers with creative yet affordable packaging.
- Designers who aren't sure if they are a brand but would certainly like to sell more jewelry online and off!
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Heather Powers is the creative force behind Humblebeads where she been making beads and jewelry for over 20 years. She uses every tool at her disposal to promote her online business that supports her family and gives her the opportunity to life in her hometown on the shores of Lake Michigan. Heather is the author Jewelry Designs from Nature and a frequent contributor to jewelry magazines, her work has also appeared on HGTV and PBS' Beads, Baubles and Jewels. She is the newest contributor to Step by Step Wire magazine as the new Color Canvas guru. Heather is the founder and editor of the popular blog, the Art Bead Scene and hosts nature inspired bead retreats and an annual Bead Cruise.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Web Seminar Download|
- Worth the time and expense
- I attended the live webinar and actually learned many visual marketing strategies/tools that I was not aware of. Heather kept it upbeat, current, and pertinent. The handouts after the class were very helpful. This is the first time I have given a non tutorial related purchase 5 stars. (Posted on 11/24/2014)