How to Spin Art Yarns Video Download
Join Esther Rodgers in this 90 minute video workshop and learn how to begin spinning with batts, top, locks, and a variety of add-ins. Esther will walk you through the sometimes challenging but always exiting world of how to spin textured art yarn.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
How to Spin Art Yarns Video Download with Esther Rodgers
Video Download | 90 min
In How to Spin Art Yarns, Esther Rodgers shows you how to spin a variety of creative yarns, with textures from smooth to wild. If you've ever wanted to improve your corespinning, create coiled yarns, or incorporate luxurious locks of fiber into your yarn, you'll find the answers in over 90 minutes of step-by-step instruction. Join Esther in this video workshop, and learn how to begin with batts, top, locks, and a variety of add-ins. Esther will walk you through the sometimes challenging but always exiting world of textured yarn.
- Four different ways to spin fleece and locks
- How to manage twist while corespinning
- Plying techniques to maximize texture and color play
- How to incorporate unusual materials such as feathers, sequins, and beads
Whether you want to make exuberant novelty yarns or just add a bit of texture to your repertoire, spinning art yarns will expand your spinning.
Download your copy of How to Spin Art Yarns today!
About Esther Rodgers:
Esther Rodgers is a writer, teacher, and fiber artist whose business is known as Jazzturtle. She began her spinning career exploring the world of texture and art spinning and merging it with function. She has taught classes all over the world and makes her home in North Carolina.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Not what I was hoping for
- The video is quite heavy on core spinning and lock spinning. I was hoping for more information on coils. Look elsewhere if you wanted to learn about spinning beehives. Esther Rogers is a great teacher and I learned a few techniques I may use but I can't believe how often the camera didn't focus on her hands to show what she was doing or so you could see the detail of the yarn she made. Why is there a 30 day Money-Back Guarantee label on the listing for a video download if you don't offer a refund for downloaded products? (Posted on 7/29/2016)