How to Solder Jewelry, 2016 Digital Edition
Advance your soldering skills with this special issue magazine brimming with expert jewelry-making advice, metalsmithing technique tips, and jewelry tool recommendations. Start learning right away when you instantly download your copy today!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price $7.50
Take your soldering to the next level with the 2016 issue of How to Solder Jewelry. Discover a complete technique guide and projects that will build your soldering skills. Learn about solder, flux, hand tools, and setups from Lexi Erickson, and explore torches in depth with Lexi, Kate Richbourg, and half a dozen other accomplished jewelers. With the answers to over 100 frequently asked questions, this special issue magazine is chock-full of expert soldering advice perfect for beginners and advanced jewelry-makers alike!
Download your digital copy of How to Solder Jewelry 2016 today to:
- Boost your soldering technique with 8 skill-building jewelry projects.
- Learn the ins and outs of the 4 basic soldering joins from Helen I. Driggs.
- Discover Lexi Erickson's 5 essential rules for soldering success.
- Choose the right torch for you and your jewelry designs with information about jewelers torches, small torches, and micro torches.
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
- What a Waste!
- I was excited to see this magazine available. I had purchased the soldering magazine a couple years ago and learned a lot. Much to my surprise, the majority of items used for soldering and techniques to implement were identical to articles in the prior version, simply in a different order. How disappointing! Not recommended to others who have purchased the prior version!!!!! (Posted on 2/12/2016)