How to sew a toy Hippo video tutorial
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Learn how to sew this adorable toy hippo from the book Sew Cute To Cuddle by Mariska Vos-Bolman, with expert instruction from the designer herself! This 30-minute beginner friendly video will show you how to sew a hippo stitch by stitch, with detailed instructions on how to construct the body and head, how to sew the ears, how to sew the feet and tail and how to bring it all together into an amazing stuffed toy hippo that will be treasured forever.
You'll love this sewing video if you:
- Want to make unique and personal gifts for children
- Want to improve your sewing skills for soft toys
- Want to learn 3D construction techniques
- Love hippos!
In this sewing video you'll learn how to:
- Lay out and cut out the pattern pieces
- Sew darts to give the toy a rounder shape
- Insert safety eyes
- Construct a 3D stuffed toy
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|