How to Photograph Jewelry and Gemstones on Models in Natural Light Video Download
Are you ready to take your jewelry photography to the next level? Learn how to shoot professional quality photos of your jewelry designs on models instantly with the expert advice of Azur Mele in this video download.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want to give your jewelry more appeal by photographing on models.
- You are looking for expert instructions that will take your jewelry photography to the next level.
- You want to learn how to photograph a variety of jewelry styles, including highly polished metal, stones, and natural materials.
Perk up the personality of your jewelry by photographing on models!
Give your jewelry character and create more depth to your imagery when you photograph your designs on models. Join photographer Azur Mele for an in-depth look at using natural light and models to photograph jewelry with professional results. Azur discusses the camera and equipment she uses to create three distinct styles with different light, models, and jewelry. Discover more advanced lighting techniques as you shoot reflective jewelry, stones, and natural material. With Azur's helpful hints you'll be shooting professional quality photographs in no time!
Download your digital copy of How to Photograph Jewelry and Gems on Models in Natural Light today to:
- Explore what equipment you need to get the best quality photographs of your jewelry on models.
- Gain helpful insights for styling, shooting, and posing your models.
- Learn how to set up your indoor space to utilize and manipulate natural light.
- Discover techniques to tailor your light and backgrounds to complement your jewelry designs.
- And so much more!
About the Expert:
Azur Mele, the daughter of a precious minerals miner and a jeweler, has been surrounded by rocks, gems, and jewelry since birth (and is even named after a rock... Azurite!). A transplant from Tucson, AZ to New England, Azur is a photographer, professional retoucher, and has combined her love of jewelry and stones with photography. Azur's portfolio showcases her many talents, www.azurmele.com.
Watch a preview now!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|