How to Make the Most of The Ravelry Community
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Availability: In stock
Join Jennifer Raymond as she discusses how to use Ravelry, an online social database for knitters, crocheters and fiber-artists. Learn many key tips, tricks and shortcuts to make the most of this dynamic and helpful website.
Ravelry 102: Expanding Ravelry
Ravelry is an online social website for knitters, crocheters and fiber-artists With more than 4 million users, it is a wonderful social environment to interact with fellow hobbyists and share the skills that you love, as well as a great place to find patterns and yarns. This class focuses on how to use many of the social aspects of Ravelry.
Love Ravelry but want to get more? New to the online knitting world and need a little help? Run out of yarn and need to find some more to finish that project? Join Jennifer Raymond as she delves into the social side of Ravelry, explaining how to use the forums, how to make friends, connect with designers, review yarns and rate patterns. Enrich your fiber-arts experience while Jennifer shows you how to use Ravelry in read-time.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to connect with friends and find people in your area.
- Different ways to join and use groups to find out more about your interests.
- The best search method to find, rate, and review patterns and yarns.
- Tips on sharing your stash and finding others with the same yarn (for when you run out!)
- How to interact with people on the forums.
Jennifer Raymond is a knitting and crochet instructor who teaches up and down the East Coast, teaching at fiber festivals and Local Yarn Stores. Jennifer also designs patterns with Interweave, Annie’s, Classic Elite, Knitty, as well as through her business, Tinking Turtle Designs. Her curiosity, quirkiness, sense of humor and love of the fiber-arts imbibe both her classes and her designs. Find out more at www.tinkingturtle.com.
Who Should Attend:
- Knitters and crocheters interested in learning more about Ravelry.
- Ravelry users who want to get more out of their online experience.
- Knitters and crocheters interested in finding patterns and inspiration online.
- Crafters looking to find others in their geographic area.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Web Seminar Download|
- At the 12.99 price a reasonable value
- Not bad, most of my discontent was with Interweave not the teacher. You took much longer to get the link to the content than seemed reasonable, and only after several emails. Your request for a review was also annoying as you listed the price as substantially lower than what I had paid. (Posted on 3/22/2015)