The Business of Jewelry: How to Make Money Selling Beaded Jewelry at Craft Shows
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Join jewelry artist Lorelei Eurto for her web seminar that will teach you important tips and tricks for participating in craft shows. Lorelei has participated in several indoor and outdoor craft shows over the past several years. She'll be teaching you the step by step process of the application process, and show preparations for both indoor and outdoor events.
Lorelei will teach you tips for setting up your display, and will share her checklist of items you won't want to be without. If you've wondered how to accept payment at events like this, or contemplated it but have been worried about details like charging tax, Lorelei's got you covered there too!
Learn the ins and outs of the setting up on day one, details of what to do when the weather gets bad, and overnight procedures. Lorelei also going to give you great insight of what happens after the show is over. You won't want to miss this really informative webinar especially when you're gearing up for the craft show season!
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- Important information related to the application process including how to write a great artist statement
- Pre-show Planning, and important checklists every artist should have
- Bookkeeping and Payment details
- Day of the show set up tips, and what to do when weather is unsettled
- Overnight procedures including how to package your jewelry and keep it safe.
- Packing up tips and tax write-off information you won't want to miss.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Jewelry designers who are starting a jewelry business
- Jewelry designers who have recently decided to sell locally at craft fairs
- Jewelry designers who are new to the Craft Show scene
- Jewelry designers eager to learn about all aspects of indoor and outdoor shows
- Jewelry designers wanting to learn basics about Craft Show Etiquette
- Jewelry designers wanting to learn basics about Payment options
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Lorelei Eurto has been creating jewelry since 2007 and has been continually working hard to build her handmade jewelry business by selling online and locally in Upstate NY, for the past 6 years. As a seasoned veteran of the Craft Show phenomena, she has many great tips and tricks for those of you thinking about Craft Show selling. Learn more about her adventures at www.LoreleiEurtoJewelry.com and purchase her finished designs at her Etsy Shop www.LoreleiEurtoJewelry.etsy.com
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Web Seminar Download|
- Great Advice
- For a first time person in the world of shows this is a must have. Great Advice. (Posted on 10/28/2014)