How to Make Jewelry with Argentium Sterling Silver: Intro and Soldering DVD
You'll love this if:
- You have always wanted to use Argentium Silver in your projects, and are now ready to construct beautiful pieces of jewelry with it
- You have the materials needed to craft Argentium Silver earrings, such as solder, flux, tweezers, and setting tools, such as bezel roller and pusher
- You want to explore the uses and benefits of Argentium Silver, and discover why it is so easy to work with!
Discover why Argentium Silver has often been compared to Mithril, and learn how to use the material to craft a beautiful pair of fold formed earrings. Argentium silver has germanium added to silver and copper, which makes the silver special and highly tarnish resistant. You will want to incorporate it into future projects so your jewelry will shimmer and shine throughout the years! Expert Cynthia Eid will teach you how how to anneal, texture, and solder with this unique metal asyou become comfortable and confident in your jewelry making skills. Cynthia takes you through the process of using Argentium Silver step-by-step, and her passion for the material is tangible!
Watch a preview of How To Make Jewelry with Argentium Sterling Silver now:
Review by Tom & Kay Benham of "Ask the Experts" of Lapidary Journal
As a result of watching the DVD several times, we believe most viewers should feel confident they will master working with this new silver alloy. It should prove a most valuable and often used reference that is easily accessed when needed. You’ll also find that you share the same take away as most of her students – that she is an excellent instructor and that they can’t wait to sign up for another workshop with her.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||No|
- great dvd
- the instruction iix clear and concise. in addition to the project you get a great overview of argentium and how to use it (Posted on 6/8/2016)
- Excellent instruction and information
- Cynthia is a very good instructor. She guides you through the difference between Argentium and Sterling so you understand. She is also very easy to listen to, speaks clearly and succinctly. If you re interested in working with this metal, this is an excellent start. (Posted on 5/19/2016)
- Great basic Argentium DVD
- I am a beginner metalsmith. This DVD was very helpful with working with Argentium silver. Cynthia Eid did a great job. Looking forward to her next one. Already have it pre-ordered. (Posted on 2/23/2016)