How to Make Jewelry with Argentium Sterling Silver: Intro and Soldering Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You have always wanted to use Argentium Silver in your projects, and are now ready to construct beautiful pieces of jewelry with it
- You have the materials needed to craft Argentium Silver earrings, such as solder, flux, tweezers, and setting tools, such as bezel roller and pusher
- You want to explore the uses and benefits of Argentium Silver, and discover why it is so easy to work with!
Discover why Argentium Silver has often been compared to Mithril, and learn how to use the material to craft a beautiful pair of fold formed earrings. Argentium silver has germanium added to silver and copper, which makes the silver special and highly tarnish resistant. You will want to incorporate it into future projects so your jewelry will shimmer and shine throughout the years! Expert Cynthia Eid will teach you how how to anneal, texture, and solder with this unique metal asyou become comfortable and confident in your jewelry making skills. Cynthia takes you through the process of using Argentium Silver step-by-step, and her passion for the material is tangible!
Watch a preview of How to Make Jewelry with Argentium Sterling Silver now:
Review by Tom & Kay Benham of "Ask the Experts" of Lapidary Journal
As a result of watching the DVD several times, we believe most viewers should feel confident they will master working with this new silver alloy. It should prove a most valuable and often used reference that is easily accessed when needed. You’ll also find that you share the same take away as most of her students – that she is an excellent instructor and that they can’t wait to sign up for another workshop with her.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Fantastic class!
- I have had the privilege to take classes with Cindy and I must admit this is the next best thing. She is a wonderful teacher in person and in this video. Her knowledge is beyond extensive, and her communication skills are excellent. (Posted on 5/26/2016)
- Argentium Sterling - Clear tips and explanations for people who want to learn about Argentium Sterling
- Just watched Cynthia Eid's new video "How to Make Jewelry with Argentium Sterling Silver: Intro and Soldering". A friend sent me the link, knowing I was an Argentium addict and I had to download it. WELL DONE CYNTHIA!!! I was afraid when I saw 'Intro' in the title that it might be too basic since I also have Ronda's DVDs but you came at it from a different direction [soldering instead of fusing] and had lots of great tips and tricks....so thank you so much. Keep em coming!!! There are far too few videos on working with Argentium [especially compared to those on regular sterling]. It's great to see the differences. Thanks again. (Posted on 2/29/2016)
- Love this!
I've used Argentium Silver since 2008 and finally have an excellent reference for working with this wonderful metal.
Over the years I've scraped a number of pieces, believe me, because I just couldn't figure out the right way. There haven't been many good reference materials, especially good videos, to learn from.
Cynthia does an excellent job of not only sharing her love for Argentium Silver, but all the tips and tricks that her over 40 years of silver smithing, and almost 20 years of using Argentium have brought her. Her teaching style is relaxed and friendly - almost like you've stopped by a friends house for a studio play date.
I can't recommend this video enough. Any level of experience with gain something from this jam packed video. Kudos to Cynthia and her excellent camera team! (Posted on 2/26/2016)